Rates are for 7 nights and include exclusive use of the entire villa, grounds, equipment and full staff service. Additional nights would be on a pro-rate basis.
Rates do not include 10% tax and 10% gratuities.
A security deposit of $3,000 will apply to all reservations. A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival or immediately if reservation is made within 60 days of arrival.
Cancellation charges: If cancellation occurs up to 61 days in advance of arrival in the case of reservations made for the Christmas, Winter and Mid-Seasons and 31 days in advance of arrival in the case of the Summer Season, the deposit shall be refunded less a cancellation fee of $100.00 USD. Thereafter the deposit becomes non-refundable. Travel insurance is therefore recommended.
All rates are subject to change.
- Welcome reception and villa tour
- Complimentary morning tea or coffee
- Ferry/Airport Meet & Greet
- Concierge services with wide list of contacts for numerous services including Private Chefs, Massage Therapists, Restaurants etc.
- Management fluent in English, French, Spanish and Dutch
- 24 hour High Speed Internet, wireless and home office availability
- Complimentary Bar Courtesy
- Daily maid service
- Housekeeper and Houseman on Staff
- Commercially equipped kitchen with ultra modern appliances
- 42 inch plasma television in lounge and other flat screens throughout villa
- Music in all Executive Suites & Lounge Spaces
- Wide selection of indoor and outdoor games and 2 bicycles
- State of the art Jacuzzi, accommodates 5-6 persons
- Snorkeling Masks, fins, Pool and Beach Towels
- Rum cocktail party
On request, private Chef, Butler and Spa services.
This exquisite 4 bedroom gated property offers all the beauty and tradition of a Caribbean Island home in a luxurious and modern setting. Sitting on the highest elevation (213 feet above sea level), it is the only 360-degree view of Anguilla and several surrounding cays and islands. This fully air-conditioned property easily has the most spectacular view on the island.
Glorious sunrises, spectacular sunsets … and the ‘green flash’ … that spectacular moment as the dome of the sun kisses the water goodbye at dusk.
This unique property is surrounded by lush tropical foliage, and is a 3 minutes drive to Crocus Bay beach, which is just below the property.
VVF is tastefully decorated with well-appointed furnishings, cool marble or warm wood underfoot. The romance of the bedrooms with beautifully dressed beds in flowing fabrics, subdued lighting and sounds of music wafting throughout the villa and the outdoors.
Let us help you unwind and be pampered in a setting of luxury but with the warmth of a Traditional Caribbean home …
Let your mood swing … in the festive artsy pool-side gazebo with its retractable awnings where you can relax and sip on your choice of the moment, listen to music, exercise in our gymnasium or laze in the hammocks and do nothing.
Whether it’s two persons or eight, VVF offers several decks and various outdoor locations allowing you the opportunity to enjoy time with those accompanying you or just hideout and play solitaire. Curl up in the Library in an abundance of cushions or lose yourself in the magnificent view of Crocus Bay Beach or simply stroll through our tropical fruit garden with it’s traditional Caribbean fruit trees and pick your own favorites … Who has to know you are there?